Monday, June 23, 2008

The eagle ...err magpie... has landed.

Just a short message to say that I've made it to Auckland safely after a 3 hr flight. The tour group has a diverse range of backgrounds and interests so after just a few short conversations with other members of the party I've learnt a few things already. Tonight after landing in the wet (I didn't worry about getting too wet, have missed that feeling of late!) we got the motel and headed out for dinner and an introduce yourself to the group which I had the pleasure of having my name chosen first. An early night for me tonight.

Tomorrow is an early start and visits to secondary schools.

Insight for today:
We are now catching up (via the Government funding to schools) to where we should have been 3 years ago. How do we speed this up so we don't end up further behind tomorrow?


0 comments: